- Best Wishes for Holidays and the Year Ahead
- Wal-Mart’s New Drug Program is Nothing Special
- Stronger OSH Enforcement Proposed by Kennedy, Advanced in Michigan
- Cough + Sneeze = Cold or Flu?
- Internet Resources on Wellness and Weight Management
- Mast Climbers Offer Efficiency, Safety
- Tools for Health Tip Sheets
Cough + Sneeze = Cold or Flu?
Many symptoms of cold and flu are similar, but the treatments are different. That sneezing, sore throat and cough you have may be the start of a cold…or is it the flu?
Which do you have and what do you do?
To help with your diagnosis and plan of attack, here’s a chart from the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases, part of the National Institute of Health and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.