Webinars from the LHSFNA
The Laborers' Health and Safety Fund of North America (LHSFNA) hosts quarterly webinars for LIUNA signatory contractors, LIUNA affiliates and LIUNA members. To view past webinars, visit the Fund's Webinar Archive.
The LHSFNA's next webinar, "How to Improve Safety Climate on Your Construction Site," will be held on Thursday, January 12th, 2017 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Registration is open now and will close on Tuesday, January 10th. You can register by filling out the form below. If you need further assistance, please contact us at 202-628-5465.
This webinar will cover the following:
- The key differences between safety climate and safety culture
- Practical tips to improve safety climate on your job site
- Ways to engage workers, subcontractors and project owners in the process
- The role supervisors play in changing safety climate on your site
- How to measure safety climate on your site and assess gaps between management and workers