Webinars from the LHSFNA
Due to high demand, the Laborers' Health and Safety Fund of North America (LHSFNA) will be holding two sessions for our next webinar, "Complying with OSHA's New Silica Standard: What You Need to Know."
The first session on Wednesday, August 10th, 2016 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. (EDT) is FULL.
Registration is OPEN for our second session on Thursday, August 11th, from 2:00-3:00 p.m. (EDT). You can register for that session using the form below.
This webinar will cover the following:
- A brief overview of the new standard
- Compliance choices for contractors, including Table 1 and alternate options
- Effective engineering controls for silica exposure
- When respirators are and aren't required in the new standard
- Requirements related to prohibited work practices, medical surveillance, recordkeeping and training
Registration will close on Monday, August 8th. If you need further assistance, please contact us at 202-628-5465.