- Message from the Co-Chairmen (Spring 2013)
- LHSFNA Celebrates 25 Years
- Persistence, Innovation Advance Fund's OSH Agenda
- Promoting Health, Fund Tackles High Cost of Care
- Research Division Examines Issues, Pursues Remedies
- Communications, IT Departments
- Tasty Fighter of Disease: Fruit
- Diet Soda Worse Than Regular
- What Is Environmental Health?
- Final HIPAA Rule Invites Multiemployer Plan Reviews
- Don't be Stressed by Stress
- Movie Review: A Place at the Table
- Workers' Memorial Day
- Crisscross (Spring 2013)
- Crisscross 2013 Solution
Communications, IT Departments
Provide State-of-the-Art Service
To best serve its Research, Health Promotion and OSH Divisions, the Fund keeps its communications and technology programs on the leading edge.
Virtually all of the Fund's 200+ publications are written and designed in-house, and through just-in-time publishing, they are printed as requested by LIUNA members, local unions, affiliated training centers, LECET marketing offices, health & welfare funds or signatory employers. The online Publications Catalogue and automated fulfillment system were designed by the IT staff. The Fund's high speed printer allows automated, full-color printing and binding.
Fund publications – brochures, manuals, posters and health alerts – are planned and developed by Division staff and written and designed by Communications staff. They cover the full range of issues of concern to Laborers and their employers.
The Fund's website, developed collaboratively by the IT and Communications Departments, was launched in 2004. It features the monthly online magazine, LIFELINES ONLINE, as well as a variety of additional help resources. Free subscriptions to LIFELINES ONLINE are available.