- Message from the Co-Chairmen (Spring 2013)
- LHSFNA Celebrates 25 Years
- Persistence, Innovation Advance Fund's OSH Agenda
- Promoting Health, Fund Tackles High Cost of Care
- Research Division Examines Issues, Pursues Remedies
- Communications, IT Departments
- Tasty Fighter of Disease: Fruit
- Diet Soda Worse Than Regular
- What Is Environmental Health?
- Final HIPAA Rule Invites Multiemployer Plan Reviews
- Don't be Stressed by Stress
- Movie Review: A Place at the Table
- Workers' Memorial Day
- Crisscross (Spring 2013)
- Crisscross 2013 Solution
25th Anniversary Puzzle
Crisscross (Spring 2013)
A new feature in LIFELINES ONLINE is a crisscross puzzle made up entirely of answers that can be found in the current issue. Print the page to work off line.
Take a look and see how you do. Email us at Editor@lhsfna.org to let us know what you think of this feature.
The solution is here.
4 On-site event to help assess wellness
5 It's different now than 40 years ago.
7 Big problem with old asphalt pavers
8 April week focuses on hazards in ___________.
9 Best hearing loss prevention program for construction
13 Focus of workplace testing programs
16 She said, "Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living."
17 Most controversial environmental health issue
19 It may be worse than regular.
20 Annual commemoration of those killed at work
22 1988 chart topper
23 Organization develops voluntary standards
24 Niche market safety program developed by LHSFNA
25 LHSFNA pursued compensation for nuclear workers exposed to ______.
26 Common outcome of too much eating and too little exercise
1 And the 2001 Telly Award goes to _______.
2 Began 25 years ago
3 LIUNA H&W plans are ______________ plans.
5 Act that governs health record security
6 Often the basis for awarding federal contracts
10 Cause of pervasive psycho-emotional problems
11 Place where healthy food is unavailable
12 Reaction caused by physical or emotional threats
14 This fruit may have dangerous interactions with prescription medication.
15 Program available in three languages
16 Syndrome associated with diabetes and heart disease
18 Gasoline additive that may have stoked crime
21 Source of $19 million in savings for health & welfare funds