- Ultimate Juggling Act: Work-Life Balance
- Belatedly, Obama Announces Regulatory Agenda
- Regulatory Agenda Includes Construction-Related Rules
- Why is OSHA Updating its Silica Standard?
- Medical Screenings Essential for Health
- Health Insurance Exchanges Come into Focus
- Nominations Sought for Hearing Loss Prevention Award
Nominations Sought for Hearing Loss Prevention Award
In 2007, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and the National Hearing Conservation Association (NHCA) created an annual award to highlight progress and innovation in workplace hearing loss protection.
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2012 Safe-in-Sound Excellence in Hearing Loss Prevention AwardsTM.
The award’s goal is to recognize organizations that document measurable achievements in hearing loss prevention programs and disseminate information on their real world successes. If your company has an excellent program to protect worker hearing or if you know of a company that does, please consider nominating it for this prestigious award.
The deadline for self-nominations is September 1, 2011. Additional information is available at www.safeinsound.us.