- On the Road Again for Health and Safety
- New Online Program for LIUNA Signatory Contractors
- With Marijuana, It’s Not a Judgment … It’s the Law
- A Pipeline Primer for Construction Laborers
- Protecting LIUNA Members from the Sun Year-Round
- How Good Is Your Longer Life Going to Be?
- OSHA Fines: Not a Driver for Safety
- Flash Flood! Do You Know What to Do?
- FDA Takes Aim at Heart Disease, Cuts Trans Fats
- Join Us in This Year's Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join Us in This Year's Ride to Conquer Cancer September 19-20th
For the second year in a row, LIUNA and the LHSFNA will be participating in The Ride to Conquer Cancer®, an epic 150-mile bicycle journey benefitting Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Suburban Hospital and Howard County General Hospital as they continue to lead the way in cancer research and treatment.
To make your tax-deductible donation in the fight to conquer cancer, visit Team LIUNA's page at www.ridetovictory.org. Once on the Team LIUNA page, you can choose to donate to an individual by clicking on their name or you can make a donation to the team by filling out the Team Donation Form. To get more involved in The Ride to Conquer Cancer as a rider, crew member or volunteer, click the "Join Team" button at the top of Team LIUNA's page.