- Drag and Drop HazCom Test
- Danger Zones
- Maryland Leads Nation with Asbestos Worker Protection Law
- Palliative Care Helps Ensure Quality Medical Treatment
- Workplace Trauma Can Trigger PTSD
- Ice and Heat: Do You Know When to Use Them?
- Do You Know Where Your Children Are Working?
- CDC: Test All Boomers for Hepatitis C
- New Rule Finalizes Plan for Health Insurance Exchanges
- Do You Know How to Apply Sunscreen?
Drag and Drop HazCom Test!
Below is the set of the pictograms that are now required on hazardous chemical labels under OSHA's new Hazard Communications Standard (see Finally! U.S. HazCom Rule Adapts to World Standard). Check your knowledge by dragging the symbol to the correct description below.