- A Message from the LHSFNA on COVID-19 Vaccines
- What to Expect When Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Answering More of Your Questions About COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccines
- Early Biden Executive Orders Seek to Improve Worker Safety and Health
- Study Confirms that the Union Safety Advantage Is Real
- Racial Health Disparities Continuing into COVID-19 Vaccination Rollout
- Turning a Good Night’s Sleep from Dream into Reality
A Message from the LHSFNA on COVID-19 Vaccines
Dr. Wig recorded the following video for the LHSFNA with helpful information about COVID-19 vaccines and the importance of why we should all get vaccinated when it's our turn. Dr. Wig is the Chief Medical Officer with Express Scripts. Express Scripts works with the LHSFNA and our LaboreRx program.
The information presented is up to date based on what we know today. If you have any questions for Dr. Wig or for the LHSFNA please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more COVID-19 resources from the LHSFNA, see our COVID-19 Resource page.