- Site Safety and Health Care News in the Spotlight
- Getting Workers Involved in the National Safety Stand-Down
- Actor’s Skin Cancer Battle Highlights Importance of Sun Protection
- Safety Training Grants at Risk in Proposed Budget
- What’s Next for Health Care Reform?
- Have You Visited the LHSFNA’s Webinar Archive?
- Mental Wellness: Self-Care for Caregivers
- Do You Need Lung Cancer Screening?
- New York Is Proof That Banning Trans Fats Improves Heart Health
- Health & Safety Headlines
- Sun Sense Plus Materials Now Available Online
Have You Visited the LHSFNA’s Webinar Archive?
The LHSFNA’s webinar series provides valuable information about the most pertinent health and safety-related issues in today’s construction industry. All of our past webinars are available for viewing anytime in the LHSFNA’s Webinar Archive.
Past webinars include the following topics:
- How to Improve Safety Climate on Your Construction Site
- OSHA's New Silica Standard: What You Need to Know
- Maintaining a Drug-Free Workplace in 2016 and Beyond
- Confined Spaces in Construction: Understanding the New OSHA Rule
- Preventing Heat Stress & Skin Cancer: Protecting LIUNA Members Year-Round
Access to the Fund’s Webinar Archive is only available to LIUNA District Councils, Local Unions, health and welfare funds, training centers, signatory contractors and other LIUNA affiliates. For access to the archive or to be notified about future webinars, email email@example.com.