- Site Safety and Health Care News in the Spotlight
- Getting Workers Involved in the National Safety Stand-Down
- Actor’s Skin Cancer Battle Highlights Importance of Sun Protection
- Safety Training Grants at Risk in Proposed Budget
- What’s Next for Health Care Reform?
- Have You Visited the LHSFNA’s Webinar Archive?
- Mental Wellness: Self-Care for Caregivers
- Do You Need Lung Cancer Screening?
- New York Is Proof That Banning Trans Fats Improves Heart Health
- Health & Safety Headlines
- Sun Sense Plus Materials Now Available Online
Sun Sense Plus Materials Now Available Online
The LHSFNA’s annual Sun Sense Plus campaign aims to create awareness and encourage LIUNA members and signatory contractors to take steps to protect against the dangers of sun and heat exposure.
To help achieve this goal, the Fund offers several products for distribution to LIUNA members, including: health alerts, pamphlets, neck flaps, cooling cloths, sunscreen packets, lip balm, bookmarks and a series of posters.
This year, the LHSFNA is making it even easier for LIUNA District Councils, Local Unions and other LIUNA affiliates to distribute Sun Sense Plus products and educational materials to LIUNA members by making the entire ordering process available online.
Our goal is to make it even easier to get Sun Sense Plus materials and products into the hands of Laborers across the U.S. and Canada.
To order, visit the Fund’s website at www.lhsfna.org and click “Order Sun Sense Plus Materials,” then complete the online order form. If you have any questions about the ordering process or the Sun Sense Plus campaign, please call the Fund’s Health Promotion Division at 202-628-5465.
Please note that quantities are limited and orders are generally filled on a “first come, first serve” basis.