- State OSHAs under the Microscope
- A Referendum on Habits of Laborers?
- This Holiday Season Eat, Drink and Write It Down
- Joyous Giving on a Shoestring
- Fund Report Sheds Light on Issues of Natural Gas Production
- One-Two Punch of the Toothbrush
- Consortium Issues Guidance for Safer Work Zones
- LHSFNA Issues Fall Prevention Poster
- Price Hike Forecast for Health Care Costs
Continuing its recent focus on preventing falls, the LHSFNA issued its first fall prevention poster in October. LIUNA local unions, training centers and signatory employers may order it through the Fund’s online catalogue.
Falls are the most common cause of fatal and permanent injuries among construction workers. For more information on fall prevention, see the October 2010 issue of LIFELINES ONLINE.