- Infographics Tell Stories with Pictures
- Talking Turkey about Poultry Regulation
- Another Reason to Quit Smoking
- Diving into the Data
- Vending Machine Snacks: Find the Healthier Choices
- Immigrant Workers Speak Up
- Flu Is Nothing to Sneeze At
- Benefits of Routine PSA Testing Questioned
- Slim, Trim and Type 2 Diabetic
Be Ready for Flu Season:
Flu Is Nothing to Sneeze At
A flu shot is your first and best line of defense against getting sick during this flu season.
Everyone who is at least six months of age should get a flu vaccination every year.
Now is the time to do it.
Call your primary care provider or enter your zip code in the Flu Vaccine Finder to find dates, times, addresses and phone numbers for clinics offering flu shots near you.