- Message from the Co-Chairmen (Summer, 2003)
- South Florida Breakthrough
- Lyme Disease: Hazard in Northern Regions
- West Nile Virus: Poses New Hazard for Summer Construction
- Heat and Humidity Intensify Risks
- A Brief History of Safety and Health in Construction
- 2003 Tri-Fund Conference
- LIUNA H&W Funds Face Challenges Ahead
- Initiative Aims to Improve Construction Ergonomics
- New England Charter School Breaks New Gound
- OSH Shorts
- Alcohol: a Serious Concern for Laborers
- New Trustees Bolster Board
- Injury Risk Greater During Summer Overtime Season
- Blood Pressure Risk Group Expanded
Tri-Fund Conference Video Tells Story:
A Brief History of Safety and Health in Construction
"We will never stand still and rest on our laurels," said LHSFNA Executive Director Joe Fowler on the health and safety day of the Conference. "Securing health and safety is a never-ending effort. We are ready, willing and able to pursue that aim, no matter where our future takes us."
To help tell the story of construction's dangerous history and the evolution of labor-management cooperation to address it, the LHSFNA commissioned a short video that was presented at the Tri-Fund Conference. The video is now available to help explain the role of the LHSFNA to interested allies and potential partners.
For more information about the video or to get a copy for your use, call the LHSFNA Communications Department at 202-628-5465.