Webinars from the LHSFNA
The Laborers' Health and Safety Fund of North America (LHSFNA) hosts quarterly webinars for LIUNA signatory contractors, LIUNA affiliates and LIUNA members. To view past webinars, visit the Fund's Webinar Archive.
The LHSFNA's next webinar, "Preventing and Responding to Work Zone Intrusions," will be held on Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Registration for this webinar is now closed. If you need further assistance, please contact us at 202-628-5465.
This webinar will cover the following:
- The factors that lead to work zone intrusions
- Why employers should choose barriers over barrels to protect workers
- Effective countermeasures employers can put in place to help keep workers safe
- How to respond to a critical incident if one does occur
- How LIUNA signatory contractors can utilize Fund services in the event of a critical incident