Webinars from the LHSFNA
The Laborers' Health and Safety Fund of North America (LHSFNA) hosts quarterly webinars for LIUNA signatory contractors, LIUNA affiliates and LIUNA members. To view past webinars, visit the Fund's Webinar Archive.
The LHSFNA's next webinar, "Silica Solutions: Keys to Compliance, Enhanced Productivity and Worker Health," will be held on the following dates:
Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 at 2:00-3:00 p.m. Eastern time [SESSION IS FULL, REGISTRATION IS CLOSED]
Wednesday, May 16th, 2018 at 2:00-3:00 p.m. Eastern time
Registration for our May 9th session is FULL. Filling out the form below will sign you up for our May 16th session.
Registration for our May 16th session will close on May 14th. If you need further assistance, please contact us at 202-628-5465.
This webinar will cover the following:
- Keys to compliance and preventing worker overexposure
- Fears and misconceptions about OSHA's Table 1 and how to handle non-Table 1 operations
- Alternative compliance options and choosing equipment to control dust
- Avoiding violations from the standard's additional administrative requirements
- LHSFNA resources and services signatory contractors can use in the field
We'll also be joined on this webinar by Hilti, one of the companies leading the way on creating construction equipment that complies with the silica standard. They will share information on many different commercially available tools that can help contractors comply with dust-generated tasks listed on Table 1.